GOT TO LOVE COPPER

I'm not sure if it is because of the cooler, autumn evenings but I'm all in for copper accessories at home. I started collecting them during the summer, but somehow they completely stole my heart just now. I wish I would have more space to fill. Copper goes very well with simple, classy, black&white interiors. Looks amazing combined with all shades of green and darker shades of blue and with gray and... Oh well let's be honest, it just looks absolutely amazing! Let me show you couple of my favorite ones.

From top left corner: Eglo Tarbes lamp, Karlsson watch, Menu Pov candle holder, Madam Stolts box, Frama E27 Lamp, Hay LUP candle holder, Pt, wire basket, Zuiver lamp, Bloomingville side table.

And here is my little collection

Write a comment

Comments: 7
  • #1

Venetta Kist (Friday, 03 February 2017 02:27)

Pretty! This has been a really wonderful article. Thanks for supplying this info.

• #2

Margarite Mcnees (Friday, 03 February 2017 17:15)

Awesome things here. I am very satisfied to look your article. Thanks a lot and I am looking forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a mail?

• #3

Loma Shumway (Friday, 03 February 2017 21:47)

Unquestionably believe that which you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the web the simplest thing to be aware of. I say to you, I definitely get irked while people consider worries that they plainly don't know about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top as well as defined out the whole thing without having side-effects , people can take a signal. Will likely be back to get more. Thanks

• #4

Willette Lemaster (Monday, 06 February 2017 02:18)

This site was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me. Kudos!

• #5

Chelsey Didonna (Tuesday, 07 February 2017 15:03)

When some one searches for his required thing, so he/she desires to be available that in detail, therefore that thing is maintained over here.

• #6

Mitsue Daub (Wednesday, 08 February 2017 17:11)

Hi mates, its impressive paragraph concerning educationand entirely explained, keep it up all the time.

• #7

Lilly Sterling (Thursday, 09 February 2017 06:01)

I couldn't refrain from commenting. Very well written!